Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Book Review: DISPIRITED by Luisa Perkins

Dispirited

Goodreads synopsis:Cathy sees things that are invisible to everyone else. Her new stepbrother's bizarre behavior. A ghostly little boy. An abandoned house in the woods. But she doesn't see how they're all connected. And what she doesn't see might just kill her.
Image source, Goodreads link

My thoughts: 

DUDE. 

This book was creepy! I do a lot of reading in the dark, middle of the night while I'm nursing a baby girl, and I couldn't do that with this book. TOOOOOO creepy. 

Even though, at first, the house is supposed to be all welcoming and good, it's CREEPY. A house that no one else can see? 

WEIRD. 

The storyline was great, captivating and fun. It is ghostly and wistful and a nice comfortable scare. 

I didn't love the end, but I know that it was the ONLY way to go with the story. I don't disparage the choice. 

Great read. Fun read. CREEPY read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment